Thu, 31 Mar|
Lunch & Learn - #BreakTheBias Be Bold Dream Big
Fireside chat with female airline pilot Christina Ho to see how she breaks the bias. Join in with children to have fun lunch & learn while work from home
Time & Location
31 Mar 2022, 13:00 – 13:45
About the Event
Lunch & Learn
Be Bold Dream Big
Womentors is proud to celebrate the International Women‘s Day month with artist turned airline pilot Christina Ho to share her passion and dream with women and children.
Date: Thursday March 31, 2022
Time: 1:00pm to 1:45pm
Seats are limited and only for registered participants.
Fireside chat with airline pilot Christina Ho to hear from her:
- What it takes to be in an industry with only 5% female practitioners in it?
- How to make your dream possible when others may tell you otherwise?
- What are some of the challenges to break the bias?
About Christina Ho
Christina is a pilot from Cathay Pacific Airways. She was a fine arts major and a fashion designer before becoming a pilot. Christina pursued her aviation dream through the company's cadet pilot programme. It was challenging but rewarding.
Passionate about using her story to inspire the younger generation, Christina encourages other women to go after their dreams and become the person they want to be.
She volunteers in Hong Kong Youth Aviation Academy (HKYAA) as an instructor, and serves on the Female Pilot Advisory Group and the Peer Assistant Network (PAN) within Cathay Pacific Airways. Christina is also a protégés of The Women's Foundation (TWF) in the mentoring program. She has been invited as a guest speaker in school talks and sharing.
- Thu, 10 JunWOMENTORS10 Jun 2021, 14:30 – 16:00WOMENTORS, 21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109～115 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong Kong10 Jun 2021, 14:30 – 16:00WOMENTORS, 21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109～115 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong KongIn this new normal, we are used to being online but are we... - Making a Stronger Presence at Online Meetings - Building an impactful first impression - Building rapport - Listening & engaging - Staying focused, be engaging to avoid distractions on both sides
- Wed, 05 May21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong05 May 2021, 10:00 – 11:3021/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong05 May 2021, 10:00 – 11:3021/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong KongEveryone has a LinkedIn, but - What is the image you want to build on LinkedIn? - How to stand out among others? - What are some tips to connect professionally? - What details should be included? Come and learn over coffee/tea for $150/person.