Time & Location
04 Feb, 10:30 – 05 Feb, 12:30
Wan Chai, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
About the Event
Are you a woman who…
- feels stuck on how to create your next phase in career and life?
- has taken a career break and is not sure how to move forward with your career action plan?
- is starting a business or project and needs a road map to take your idea forward?
Have you talked to your friends, your partner, read the latest books but are still not sure what to do next?
We have crafted a unique eight week programme of Career Coaching & Design Thinking experiences and techniques to enable you to move through from feeling stuck to a place where you will have a clear time-lined action plan to take you forward into your next work-life chapter.
We are delighted to invite you to our taster event, so you can sample our unique ‘Design Your Next Chapter’ aimed specifically at mid-career women.
Sessions are conducted in English and supplement in Cantonese if needed.
* All attendees will receive a one-time $500 discount in Design your Next Chapter program in 2023
- Thu, 10 JunWOMENTORS10 Jun 2021, 14:30 – 16:00WOMENTORS, 21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109～115 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong Kong10 Jun 2021, 14:30 – 16:00WOMENTORS, 21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109～115 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong KongIn this new normal, we are used to being online but are we... - Making a Stronger Presence at Online Meetings - Building an impactful first impression - Building rapport - Listening & engaging - Staying focused, be engaging to avoid distractions on both sides
- Wed, 05 May21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong05 May 2021, 10:00 – 11:3021/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong05 May 2021, 10:00 – 11:3021/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong KongEveryone has a LinkedIn, but - What is the image you want to build on LinkedIn? - How to stand out among others? - What are some tips to connect professionally? - What details should be included? Come and learn over coffee/tea for $150/person.