Wed, 08 Dec|
Challenges related to the Future of Work
How to grow a winning team by retaining and attracting talents as part of Challenges related to the Future of Work
Time & Location
08 Dec 2021, 18:30 – 21:00
Banyan Workspace, Suite 1204 Eastern Harbour Centre (1204,東港中心 28, 28號 Hoi Chak St, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
About the Event
HOW TO GROW A WINNING TEAM!
About this event
Learn how to attract and retain talent as part of Womentor’s “Challenges relating to the Future of Work” series
About this event
Over the past 24 months, the Covid-19 pandemic has brought new perspectives to all aspects of business, revolutionising how we work and how we envisage it changing in the future. Attracting and retaining talent has become increasingly challenging. While it is now clear that work can be done remotely, it is also apparent that companies in Hong Kong vary in their willingness to provide the flexibility and autonomy that Gen Z and millennial employees are requesting.
In this event, we are inviting a fantastic panel of woman entrepreneurs to Banyan Workspace as part of our "Challenges relating to the Future of Work" series.
We will be exploring:
* How to grow a winning team
* How to attract and retain talent
* How to create a sustainable business
Sarah Garner - founder and CEO of Retykle
Jenny Zhang - product manager of Carbonbase
Lena Wong (moderator) - co-founder of Womentors
THE MORE THE MERRIER On December 8, in additional to Sarah Garner of Retykle and Jenny Zhang 张婧 of Carbonbase, we also are proud to have 2 young entrepreneurs who are in the F&B businesses to share their insights on how they grow their teams in their own ventures and also we are having these locally produced sustainable products to be serving at the event. Anita Lee of 糕點時光 Time To Gold Anushka Purohit of Breer
Participants are welcome to work from Banyan Workspace on the day of the event.
Local sustainable food and drinks will be served.
YOUR SAFETY IS MOST IMPORTANT TO US
Throughout the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Womentors is committed to complying with all local health restrictions and to protecting the health and safety of our event attendees.
We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will require all guests who are attending our events to have remained in Hong Kong for at least two weeks prior to the event.
Your proof of vaccination in one of the following formats:
- digital record installed in LeaveHomeSafe app
- digital record retrieved from the "iAM Smart" app
- physical certificate
If guests have medical exemptions, we will require proof via an official government form issued by the guest’s doctor. In addition to the “medically not suitable for COVID-19 vaccination” exemption, we will also require a negative COVID-19 PCR test, taken within 72 hours of the visit.
- Thu, 10 JunWOMENTORS10 Jun 2021, 14:30 – 16:00WOMENTORS, 21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109～115 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong Kong10 Jun 2021, 14:30 – 16:00WOMENTORS, 21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109～115 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong KongIn this new normal, we are used to being online but are we... - Making a Stronger Presence at Online Meetings - Building an impactful first impression - Building rapport - Listening & engaging - Staying focused, be engaging to avoid distractions on both sides
- Wed, 05 May21/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong05 May 2021, 10:00 – 11:3021/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong05 May 2021, 10:00 – 11:3021/F, Greatmany Centre, 109-115 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong KongEveryone has a LinkedIn, but - What is the image you want to build on LinkedIn? - How to stand out among others? - What are some tips to connect professionally? - What details should be included? Come and learn over coffee/tea for $150/person.